Fly away with TRAILR - a strong, lightweight supermodel of an all-terrain snowshoe. On and off trails, the slim, symmetric design provides plenty of floatation and easy maneuverability. Maintain traction with instep and heel crampons. Uphill calf muscle relief from flip-up heel lifts. Short hikes or long distance performance, TRAILR brings efficiency.
Max recommended load: 100 kg
- LENGTH: 60 cm / 24 in
- WIDTH: 21 cm / 8.3 in
- WEIGHT/pair: 2100 g / 4.6 lbs
- ALL DIRECTION HINGE™ : The patented All Direction Hinge adapts smoothly to any surface ensuring traction and stability. Patent: US 9 107 469
- THE NEW HUGIN BINDING: Easy to mount and super secure. The lacing provides a tight fit, without any pressure points
- HEAVY DUTY: No permanent mechanical fixtures. Maximum load capacity.
- LIGHTWEIGHT PERFORMANCE: A full Fimbulvetr experience, focusing on lightness and flexibility COMPONENTS: DuPont™ Hytrel® TPC-ET, Stainless steel Crampons. 100% recyclable and rock solid
- COLD WEATHER OPERATION: Stress tested in -40°C/°F with more than 1 000 000 cycles
- Made in Norway