Designed to support heavy loads in the backcountry. The large, but compact bearing surface, gives an unparalleled ratio between strength, low weight and maneuverability. RANGR is the original Fimbulvetr snowshoe, for maximum floatation in deep powder. An excellent tool for making first tracks in both flat and hilly terrain.
Max recommended load: 140 kg
- LENGTH: 71 cm / 28 in
- WIDTH: 28 cm / 11 in
- WEIGHT/pair: 2216 g / 4.9 lbs
- ALL DIRECTION HINGE™ : The patented All Direction Hinge adapts smoothly to any surface ensuring traction and stability.
- THE NEW HUGIN BINDING: Easy to mount and super secure. The lacing provides a tight fit, without any pressure points
- HEAVY DUTY: No permanent mechanical fixtures. Maximum load capacity.
- COMPONENTS: DuPont™ Hytrel® TPC-ET, Stainless steel Crampons. 100% recyclable and rock solid
- COLD WEATHER OPERATION: Stress tested in -40°C/°F with more than 1 000 000 cycles
- Made in Norway