BCA Tracker 3
The Tracker3 avalanche beacon has instantaneous real-time display-and it’s 20 percent smaller and lighter. Designed to be “pocket friendly,” T3 is the choice of guides, mountaineers, and the weight-conscious crowd. Signal Suppression (SS) and Big Picture (BP) modes for no-nonsense multiple-victim searching. Motion-sensing auto revert-to-transmit mode. Upgradeable software and electronics performance testing for Tracker3 fleet management. All transceivers include harness and batteries.
• Frequency: 457 kHz
• Max range: 55 meters
• Search strip width: 50 meters
• Batteries: three AAA alkaline
• Battery life: minimum 1 hour in search mode after 200 hours in transmit mode (approximately 250 hours in transmit only or 50 hours in search only)
• Unit weight with batteries: 7.6 oz. / 215 grams
• Harness weight: 4.2 oz / 120 grams
• Dimensions: 4.5 x 2.8 x 0.9 inches / 11.5 x 7.1 x 2.4 cm
• Warranty: Limited 5-year warranty
• Patents & Licenses: US Patent #6,167,249 & 6,484,021 B1. Certified to be in compliance with all applicable North American and European norms.